Everyone. It is a good idea to come to couples counseling at any life transition. In our culture today, divorce is so prevalent and family is scattered across time and distance. It is hard to weather many of life's transitions and storms alone.
So if you find yourself....
- Thinking about marriage
- Turning 30, 40, or 60 years-old
- Changing jobs
- Having a kid
- Arguing more than getting along
- Not arguing at all...feeling disconnected
- Unable to talk about wants/needs/or feelings
- Recovering from an affair
- or Just generally stressed out...Marriage Counseling is right for you.